Features and Benefits
- Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide
Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first aid information in this hiking first aid pamphlet, edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD.
- Easy Care First Aid® System
Find supplies quickly with the Easy Care™ organization system, which organizes contents by injury into clearly-labeled pockets, letting you easily find what you need at a moment’s notice.
- Ultralight & Durable
Pack day hiking essentials that provide peace of mind without slowing you down. This compact hiking first aid kit weighs a mere 3.4 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag
- Find it Fast Design
Find the emergency supplies you need quickly, even in the dark. The external kit map shows where supplies are located, while the reflective design helps you find the kit quickly at night.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent the hiker’s #1 injury. The 14 die-cut pieces are shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Backcountry Wound Care
Clean and close on-the-trail injuries with this medical kit, which contains quality first aid supplies like Easy Access Bandages®, antiseptic wipes, butterfly bandages, and medical tape.
- Size: 5.5″ x 2″ x 4.5″
- Weight: 0.2 lbs
- Group Size: 1 – 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 Day
- Item #: 0100-1000
- Cuts & Scrapes / Medication
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, 1″ x 3″ Fabric
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
- 3 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 1 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- 3 – Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
- 3 – After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), 2 Pkg./1
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.), 2 Pkg./2
- 1 – Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Register Your Kit Card
- Wound Care / Blister / Burn
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Manual
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3″ x 3″
- 2 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″
- 1 – Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Tape, 1″ x 2.5 yd.
- 14 – Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.