The Agile Gen2 was designed for the mobile hunter who likes to pack in as much as possible while also keeping weight to a minimum.
Weighing just around one pound and compact enough to roll up into a small ball, it's the perfect size for those long hikes in.
Built with high-quality, ripstop material as well as extremely strong webbing, you can rest assured it can withstand even the toughest environments.
Our vision was to build a product that felt comfortable, was easily packable, and didn't break the bank. We also wanted to keep production in the USA. We are proud to say that The Agile checks all those boxes.
- The Agile is metal-free (not counting the three hooks on the removeable leg straps)
- Weighs right around one lb and can be stuffed into a pocket on your backpack
- Built with high-quality hex ripstop material that's rated for 400 lbs
- Improved bridge loop webbing, allowing for greater adjustability
- Industry first saddle with an amsteel belt
- And more!
We have a video detailing The Agile more, you can view it here...
We have a video detailing the AG2 and the improvements we made. You can view it HERE
* Assembled in the USA using imported materials
** The Agile HAS NOT been third party safety tested (yet). We have done our own testing in house and feel very safe using it. However, we also want to be transparent with our customers. Use this product at your own risk! Reach out to us with any questions.