When you need to conceal guns or camouflage gear without leaving behind a sticky residue, only one solution will do. Camo Form by GEAR AID is a self-adhering, camouflage wrap that is removable and reusable. It also covers and quiets clanking objects. Use it on guns, scopes, knives, tree stands, flashlights — whatever you’re taking into the field. Camo Form stretches and sticks to itself and conforms to any shape for a custom fit. When it gets dirty or wet, simply remove, wash, let dry and reapply. Available in traditional and digital camo patterns, Camo Form keeps gear and guns concealed, protected and ready for action.
NOTE: Camo Form should be removed from moisture-sensitive areas such as wood stocks after use.
- Protects – Conceals and shields tactical gear, while adding grip and insulation from hot and cold surfaces
- Field Tested – The heavy-duty, self-adhering fabric stays on during any mission or trip
- All Purpose – Camouflage guns and other tools used in the field; easily conforms to any shape
- Reusable – Cut to any size or adjust the wrap as often as needed; available in various patterns
- Washable – Remove and clean when it gets dirty; leaves no sticky residue
- Material: heavy-weight cotton fabric with natural rubber latex
- Size: 2” x 144” rolls (covers 1 standard rifle or shotgun)
- Uses: conceal guns and camouflage gear, quiet clanking objects, protect equipment from scratches
- Patterns: Realtree Edge (more available directly from Gear Aid). Use the contact form to request additional camo patterns be made available here.