Features and Benefits
- Wilderness First Aid: Quick Guide
Know how to treat injuries experienced while hunting, fishing, or snowmobiling. Edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD, this pamphlet outlines treatments for everything from hypothermia to snake bites.
- 2-Stage Waterproofing
Head outdoors no matter the weather with this waterproof first aid kit. The outer bag seals water out with taped seams and urethane-coated material, and the inner DryFlex™ bag is 100% waterproof.
- Trauma Supplies
Stop bleeding from field dressing injuries, animal attacks, and knife wounds with the trauma pad. Stabilize fractures and sprains using the wide elastic bandage and a variety of other dressings.
- Backcountry Wound Care
Clean and close wounds from fishing hooks, skinning knives, and other backcountry injuries using the irrigation syringe, butterfly closures, medical tape, and more hospital-quality supplies.
- Blister Prevention & Protection
Stop blisters before they start with die-cut moleskin, the most reliable dressing to reduce friction and prevent blisters. This medical kit includes 14 die-cut pieces shaped to fit common problem areas.
- Bug Removal & Bite Relief
Safely remove ticks and splinters with specially designed forceps. After Bite® wipes let you take the sting out of insect bites, while you can treat minor allergic reactions with diphenhydramine.
- Size: 7.5″ x 6.5″ x 2″
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Group Size: 1 – 2 People
- Trip Duration: 1 – 4 Days
- Item #: 0105-0100
- FIRST AID MANUAL
- 1 – Wilderness First Aid Guide
- 1 – Patient Assessment Form
- CUTS & SCRAPES
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, 1″ x 3″
- 5 – Easy Access Bandages®, Fabric, Knuckle
- 2 – Butterfly Closure Bandage
- 3 – Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 – Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 – Alcohol Swab
- WOUND CARE / BLISTER
- 1 – Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4″ x 4″
- 4 – Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2″ x 2″
- 2 – Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3″ x 4″
- 1 – Cloth Tape, 1/2″ x 10 Yards
- 14 – Moleskin Pre-Cut/Shaped
- 3 – After Bite® Wipe
- 4 – Aspirin (325 mg.)
- 4 – Ibuprofen (200 mg.)
- 4 – Acetaminophen (500 mg.)
- 2 – Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.)
- 1 – Elastic Bandage, 2″
- 1 – Splinter/Tick Remover Forceps
- 3 – Safety Pin
- 1 – Pencil
- STOP BLEEDING
- 1 – Trauma Pad, 5″ x 9″
- 2 – Nitrile Glove
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.