Bolt Options Explained
- 1/4″-20 x 2 1/4″ socket head – Use these for EWO sticks or components. The EWO standoffs are designed to be used with socket head bolts.
- 1/4″-20 x 2 1/2″ hex head – Use these for LW/Novix/Trophyline sticks when using stock single steps.
- 1/4″-20 x 2 1/4″ hex head – Use these for LW/Novix/Trophyline when using double steps.
- M6 x 1.0 x 50mm button head – Use these for Hawk Helium sticks (early 2021 and older). Replaces bolt on lower standoff.
- 5/16″-18 x 2″ hex head – Use these for newer Hawk Helium sticks (mid 2021). Replaces bolt on lower standoff.
- 5/16″-18 x 2 1/4″ hex head Use these for XOP and API Huntin’ Sticks with DoubleSteps and XOP Minis (connected at lower standoff location)
- 5/16″-18 x 2 1/2″ hex head Use these for XOP and API Huntin’ Sticks with stock steps. These are yellow zinc plated.
- 1/4″-20 x 1 3/4″ hex head – Use these for Muddy Pros or any other 1″ stick when mounting through the tube directly.
- 1/4″-20 x 1″ button head – Use these for EWO DoubleSteps when mounting directly to the DoubleStep in one of the existing holes. Requires 2 which will be included.
- 1/4″-20 x 1 1/4″ hex head – Use these for Shikars to mount through the aider hole at the bottom of the stick and for Beast sticks.
Bolts available in a variety of sizes and included in price. Please double check your sticks and add at least 1/4″ to the length of your bolt to accommodate the eyelets. These are black zinc coated (unless otherwise indicated) and also come with nylon washers and a nyloc nut. Occasionally we do run out of black zinc and black oxide or yellow zinc are substituted.